By using the services of profsindia, you expressly understand and agree that:
The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Profsindia expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantablility, fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement.
Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of. It is notified that neither profsindia.com nor the authors will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom.
It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the reader should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the material on web with original Government publication or notifications.
Profsindia makes no warranty that
- Any error in the software will be corrected.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this services will be accurate or reliable.
- The service will be interrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- The service will meet your requirements.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible of for any damage to you computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether written or oral obtained by you from profsindia or through the service shall create any warranty/ liability against profsindia.