Mar 29

Self employed health insurance deduction and refunding the premium tax credit

1 comment

Edited: Mar 29

I ended up making more Speed Test than I thought and need to repay the entire premium tax credit back. What is my self employed health insurance deduction?


1095-A shows $13k in premiums

Advanced PTC was $10k

Income was greater than 400% of threshold so I have to repay the entire $10k back. Turbotax says I get to deduct the full $13k. Scrabble Word Finder TaxAct says I can only deduct the difference (so $3k). People from Google suggest I add up both numbers which seems like double dipping. Solitaire My opinion is what I received as a PTC and what I have to repay are the same number. so that's a wash, and I should be able to deduct my premiums of $13k. I just can't find any sources on this.

The query doesn't seems to be for Indian Tax Laws. Please confirm.

New Posts
  • Hello guys. Can someone experienced provide me brief idea about what to do and how much to pay what ever. I don't wanna ask to my accountant before getting some info because he will cost me. Last year I got around $200K from a friend to my corporation. I got $260 from a lender and I bought a house from foreclosure auction for the total of $460K. My corp owns the house now. I spent a lot for repairs and the payments to the lender. Total spending is around, let's say, $200K. Now I'm selling the house for $860K. So the income for this year will be that amount. All the spending was made in last year so I think I can't deduct them from this years tax. Am I going to pay full income tax over $860K this year? I don't know anything about this kind of house selling income tax. Do I pay taxes for this to NY and IRS? What about NYC? I'll pay the lend ($260K) back this year. Maybe I can deduct it. Can I?
  • For 2017, my daughter stayed over my house for more than half of the year, and since is an agreement on our divorce, I'm allowed to claim her every odd year. My tax preparer put me as HoH but now the IRS is stating that I do no xvideos qualify for HoH and I need to return those funds back. How can I go about this? What proof, other than a list of exactly what nights she stayed over, can I provide to the IRS to be able to stay as HoH for that year. Also, part of our custodial agreement is 50/50 but I'm the non-custodial xxx parent. xnxx
  • I posted something similar on a Canadian thread but maybe I'll have more luck here. I am currently a 19 year old Canadian but am a dual citizen of the U.S as well. Last Scrabble Word Finder November I tried investing in Tangerine non-registered Investment Funds (mutual funds) and realized I got Solitaire myself into a huge mess, because now I think I have to file form 8621, the FBAR, and I don't even know what. If anyone could help me out a little bit that'd be great because I'm a college student and I really don't have the money that cross-border accountants want (almost 2.5k!) so I'm trying real hard to do this myself. Speed Test

Profsindia 2016 Registered

Powered by Shivansh ISPL

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon